Register your child for Football
This season’s total cost of $195 for registration.
Typical athlete placement starts with years of experience, age, and, weight.
- Other factors may dictate a participant’s playing level such as demonstrated skills.
- The cut-off deadline for age determinations is July 31st.
Coaches will evaluate all players through different drills.
- Single Level: Less experienced players
- Double Level: 1-2 years of experience
- Triple Level: Usually more experienced players
- Evaluations will take approximately 2 weeks. All players will begin evaluations at the triple level.
- Players above the weight limit are considered double stripers. This means the player must be on the line of scrimmage as a lineman.
- The double striped player cannot run/pass the ball at any time during the game.
- 6U division 1 – 65 pounds
- 7U division 1 – 80 pounds
- 8U division 1 – 90 pounds
- 8U division 2 – 75 pounds
- 9U division 1 – 105 pounds
- 10U division 1 – 115 pounds
- 10U division 2 – 95 pounds
- 11U division 1 – 125 pounds
- 12U division 1 – 140 pounds
- 12U division 2 – 120 pounds
We provide the Game Jersey, Game Pants, Helmet, & Socks.
- Registration Fee
- Official Birth Certificate Copy
(No Mother’s Copies Accepted)
- Shoulder Pads
- Practice Jersey
- Practice Pants